Skip to main content

Santa Letters

The girls wanted to write Santa letters the other night. They had written some earlier in the season but apparently needed an updated list. Olivia went first and here's her letter:



She's mostly sticking to the same things she asked for in her first letter. Big dollhouse, a big bike and a little bike. I asked her if she wanted to remind Santa that she had been a good girl and she specified she was good all weekend. You've got to love her honesty, you wouldn't want to risk your Christmas presents on promising for the whole year!


Then there was Lucy's. That girl cracks me up!

 
Yes, that really says she wants a black man and a white lady. This was the first I had ever heard of this and I don't know exactly what she means (besides the obvious). When questioned about this you know she has some very specific thing in mind but doesn't have the words to explain exactly who or what she means. I had such a hard time holding it together when she was dictating the letter. Classic.
 
They both wanted to color pictures for Santa on the bottom part of the paper (Lucy's extended onto the writing and Olivia's covers the entire back side of the page as well). Hopefully Santa gets the notes!

Comments