The girls are already pros at their bikes. We've even ventured out of the driveway and ridden up and down the sidewalk on our street. It was slow going since the slant of the driveways kind of threw them off, but I know they will have the hang of that in no time. When they are on flat surface though, watch out! Olivia, the little daredevil, likes to take her turns at the last possible second and try and get the back wheels to slide a bit when she cuts sharply into the turn. Lucy likes to go fast and brake whenever and wherever she is, creating quite the obstacle for those behind her. They just laugh and laugh at their little tricks. I don't think a day has passed since Christmas that they haven't gone outside to ride no matter how cold it is. Even in the rain they go ride since we have a decent sized covered patio. It's gotten us all outside to enjoy the backyard a lot more, which is nice. I'm so glad they are getting so much use out of their bikes. I'm hoping with a little more practice on sidewalks we can go a little further soon and start taking our bikes for trips around the neighborhood.
I'll try and post a video later, but recently videos haven't been uploading so we'll see.
I'll try and post a video later, but recently videos haven't been uploading so we'll see.
Comments
Post a Comment