Kevin's on Spring Break from work this week which means he gets to spend all week with the girls. I came home yesterday and they were all having a blast outside. When it started to get chilly they came in and the girls immediately went to play with their dolls. After 10 minutes or so, Olivia ran out to get me and said, "Mom! Come quick! We made something impossible!" Well, obviously I was intrigued and followed her right to the playroom where I found they had rigged up a sort of zipline for their dolls to swing across. It is made up of some ribbons that run between the dollhouse chandelier and the desk across the room. Then, they use a piece of one of their doll accessories, pretend it is attached to the doll's hand and "swing" them across the room down the zipline. Genius. I called Kevin in to see it right away since I was pretty impressed. He asked where they saw this and we should have guessed, Disney. At the end of Mulan she swings across and down from the tower to escape the bad guys. Man, these girls re-enact everything! Thank goodness it was just a doll zipline and not one for them!
| Here's the set-up |
Comments
Post a Comment