It feels like the never-ending plague has settled in over my house. Kevin and the girls got colds over spring break and though the girls seemed to just get a mild case, it has lingered ever since. Last weekend, Olivia's eyes suddenly got all goopy, running and sick and a cough started. Now Lucy's started up with the coughing and runny nose. We were hoping Olivia's eyes would clear up on their own and the minor cold/cough would just run its course but it hasn't. Olivia was coughing almost all night and that's the one thing I cannot sleep through, so I was up too. I finally gave in and made a Dr. appointment for her this afternoon. I'll sneak Lucy along and hopefully get the Dr. to peak at her too. Hoping we can just get this cleared up once and for all before I end up sick too.
Update: Olivia has double ear infections, a lot of mucus and basically a cold in her eyes. Poor thing. Makes sense why she's been having trouble hearing us lately. She never once complained about her ears though. We got some antibiotics, eye drops and cough syrup to hopefully clear this all up quickly.
Update: Olivia has double ear infections, a lot of mucus and basically a cold in her eyes. Poor thing. Makes sense why she's been having trouble hearing us lately. She never once complained about her ears though. We got some antibiotics, eye drops and cough syrup to hopefully clear this all up quickly.
Comments
Post a Comment