Olivia woke up at 3am and called for me. I figured she had dropped her lovie, couldn't find her water cup or something else pretty ridiculous. But when I got in there she was crying and told me she was scared and needed me to sleep with her "until the morning light". I couldn't resist the snuggle invite so I crawled into bed with her and she snuggled right in and was snoring away in no time. Once my arm fell asleep I moved it out from under her and she rolled over, tucked herself all in, didn't open her eyes and said, "Mom, I'm ok. You can go now". I laughed so much as a I crawled out of her bed. Silly kid.
It was a wonderful day and I enjoyed every minute with family and friends. Thank you Mary and Sarah, I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete