The girls have finally agreed on a name for the baby. Amazingly, they both like the name and think it fits whether the baby is a boy or girl. They told me at dinner the other night they want to name the baby Mr. Smee (they say Mr. Snee), who is Captain Hook's buddy in Peter Pan (and more importantly to them, from Jake & The Neverland Pirates). We told them we'd think about it and add it to the list of options. Hopefully they won't be too disappointed if we decide on something else.
Speaking of disappointment, in the same conversation, Lucy told me if the baby is a girl, "I'm going to walk out". I asked her where she will go and she said the backyard. Upon hearing Lucy's answer, Olivia said she would walk out if it's a boy. We talked about how we will love the baby whether it is a boy or a girl. They didn't seem quite convinced. Lucy then told me she already has a sister so she doesn't need another one. Man, these kids and their logic! Hopefully I get my gender ultrasound next month so we can settle this once and for all.
Speaking of disappointment, in the same conversation, Lucy told me if the baby is a girl, "I'm going to walk out". I asked her where she will go and she said the backyard. Upon hearing Lucy's answer, Olivia said she would walk out if it's a boy. We talked about how we will love the baby whether it is a boy or a girl. They didn't seem quite convinced. Lucy then told me she already has a sister so she doesn't need another one. Man, these kids and their logic! Hopefully I get my gender ultrasound next month so we can settle this once and for all.
Comments
Post a Comment