I'm 20 weeks now, which is crazy that this pregnancy is already half way over. I thought it might be fun to dig up a 20 week picture of me with the girls and take one of me 20 weeks now. Looks like I'm carrying higher this time and and I think I'm just as big as I was (though I've only gained half as much weight as I did at this point last time- I pretty much gained a pound a week for the majority of the pregnancy with the girls). Maybe it's the angle, or the fact that Olivia took my picture this time, who knows.
The baby has been moving around a ton lately which has been really fun. Hopefully soon the girls will be able to feel it too since they are very curious about the baby. They always hug and kiss my belly, ask if the baby likes that and have even asked about what the baby eats. Nothing gets by them.
We decided not to find out the gender this time. Since I'll have a scheduled c-section, the only real surprise left will be boy or girl. It has definitely made things more exciting for us and it feels so different since it seems like everyone finds out these days. So, 20 more weeks or so and we will find out!

It's your shirt. Mary
ReplyDelete