I got a surprise ultrasound yesterday at my appointment since the Dr had a student along. Yippee! It just happened that this was the first appointment Kevin could come to too, so he got to see the baby for the first time. Unlike the rest of the day, the baby was pretty still just sticking out its tongue and moving its little lips around when we peeked. There were some great profile shots but of course by the time they froze the screen for a photo, the baby was looking right at us and a bit more alien-like. It was still a fun, unexpected bonus. Everything looked great and was measuring fine for both me and the baby. This kid is breech for now, which I knew from all the bladder kicking it does, but I'm really hoping it turns to give my bladder a break soon.
Comments
Post a Comment