Today is the last day of swim lessons. The girls were really excited and love their swim classes so we weren't worried a bit about them. They remember class last year and have been so excited to jump off the diving board. I don't know how much actual swim practice them get out of the classes because they have to wait their turn on the steps to do each of the swimming activities with the instructors, but the girls don't mind at all and they just love anything to do with the water. They have practiced kicking, doing ice cream scoop arms, putting their faces in the water and floating and I can see them improving. We try to practice all these same things when we're in the pool with them too. I definitely think the half hour lessons every night have been worth it. Here are some pictures I took the first night when the class was still a hodge podge of kids who either needed to go down to the mommy & me class or move up to the bigger kid class.
And of course a video of the brave little ducks after they begged their teacher to let them go off the diving board with the big kids. Their favorite part of the lessons. No fear at all.
Comments
Post a Comment