Lucy has made some of the sweetest comments lately. She started off with little one-off comments to me like, "I love cuddling you Mama" or "you're always such a big help to me, Mama" and then one day out of no where she said, "You're the best sister, Gracer. I just love you so much and we have such a good time playing together". Kevin and I just looked at each other and were speechless since it came out of nowhere. My heart melted. Of course in typical Olivia form she responded, "Yeah, I know. Remember that time you had yogurt on your nose?" So unsentimental, that kid.
Lucy continues to be the sweetest thing making little side comments like this almost daily. I love hearing her express her feelings and emotions more. I finally feel like the talks about being grateful for what we have and loving those around us might be making an impact, at least on one of the kids.
Lucy continues to be the sweetest thing making little side comments like this almost daily. I love hearing her express her feelings and emotions more. I finally feel like the talks about being grateful for what we have and loving those around us might be making an impact, at least on one of the kids.
Comments
Post a Comment