Last night was Back to School Night so we got to see some of the things the girls have been working on. As soon as I saw these faces on the wall across the room from where we were sitting I couldn't wait to find out which ones were the girls.
I love that Lucy choose a big green macaroni mouth and the long hair. Olivia's non smile, sneaky eyes and hair blob with bow crack me up. She was quick to tell me there was some drama with the bow- "The girl with the black hair stole my bow and Miss Mary had to tell her to give it back to me." Oh preschool problems.
I also loved to look at these first day of school assessments they did showing their names, letter, numbers and drawings. It will be so cool to see what they can do by the end of the year.
Comments
Post a Comment