The girls had been asking for haircuts for awhile now. They kept saying they wanted it short but I had a hard time accepting that. I love being able to pull their long hair back, braid it, put it in piggy tails etc. Finally, after the nightly and morning struggle of combing through endlessly tangled hair, I decided enough was enough and took the girls for haircuts. They love it. I take them to the lady who does my hair, Kaylee, and they go through the whole thing like little pro's. They get their hair washed, still perfectly still in the chairs and wait for her to cut and blow dry their hair. The cutest part is them sitting up high in the chair while Kaylee cuts staring at themselves in the mirror and smiling/making faces. It cracks me and Kaylee up! We cut up to their shoulders so definitely a good amount of hair. They love their new summer 'do's. It's so much easier to comb through for us and them and it's super cute when I blow dry or straighten it for special occasions. The only bad part is we all have so much more trouble telling them apart now! I don't know what it is but it's hard and we all find ourselves doing double-takes way more than before. Their teacher even said she hoped one would have short hair and one would have long hair to make it easier on her. No such luck. It's so cute though that I have to admit, I love their haircuts.
| Lucy before |
| Olivia before |
| Olivia after |
| Lucy after |
| After |
Comments
Post a Comment