I took Thanksgiving week off work to hang out with the kids. Now that they are in school full time, it makes all their vacations and days off so much more precious. I got brave enough to take all three kids to the San Diego Safari Park that week. We had an awesome day together!
We rode the carousel, saw the bats (at the girls request), walked through the monkeys, checked out a few of the little play areas and had plenty of snacks. We stopped and looked at whatever the girls wanted and even though we didn't see very much of the park, it was an easy and fun day just being outside. I hope we get to take more day trips like this soon!
We rode the carousel, saw the bats (at the girls request), walked through the monkeys, checked out a few of the little play areas and had plenty of snacks. We stopped and looked at whatever the girls wanted and even though we didn't see very much of the park, it was an easy and fun day just being outside. I hope we get to take more day trips like this soon!
Comments
Post a Comment