What is going around this year? I feel like we've been perpetually sick for a month now. It started out with Olivia and a cold. Then Lucy got it and it turned awful when her ears both got really infected, her eyes got infected and her hearing got really bad for awhile. Andrew and I both got it as soon as the girls seemed to be getting better. Then, low and be hold, Olivia's fever popped back up and her ears got infected. I spent Super Bowl Sunday morning at urgent care with the girls trying to get them stronger antibiotics. It seemed to be getting better and then last week sniffles here and there turned into coughs, eye infections for Olivia and now Andrew coughing again. I've disinfected, hand washed, laundered just about everything I can as much as possible and yet it seems to still linger around. I'm convinced it's germs from the girls' school. I'm tempted to hose them down before them even come in the house at the end of the day. Come on summer!!
Comments
Post a Comment