Skip to main content

Report Cards

We got the girls' 2nd trimester report cards this past week and I'm proud to report they are doing great! They've improved in nearly everything and their DLI addendum even shows they have moved from just emerging in reading/writing Spanish to expanding, which is phenomenal in just 1 trimester. I'm so excited for them! Plus, today Lucy had a whole conversation completely in Spanish and it was correct. I was stunned. They use it here and there, off and on but not generally for 4-5 sentences and throughout a conversation. It blows me away how quickly they've picked it up and how well they use it. I'm really happy with the program and glad we were able to get in.

The girls have gotten so many compliments from their teacher too. She uses them as leaders and gives them jobs around the classrooms which they absolutely love. They are the line leaders and also the ones she asks to move kids up or down on the behavior chart (they take this job particularly seriously). After school a few weeks ago she told me they are doing so well she was going to start moving them up onto first grade level words. I was so excited to hear that! They truly are amazing girls!

Comments