Skip to main content
- Counts 1-5, occasionally goes all the way to 10
- Starting to recite the ABCs all by himself
- Yells "I'll get it!" when the doorbell rings (even if it's just on TV), or the phone rings
- Loves babies and stuffed animals- especially Monkey/Mono
- Knows "no" and uses it frequently
- Has started telling us "poop" when he has a dirty diaper (hello potty training!!)
- Says "I love you", "Amen" and "Bless you"
- Sings "Let It Go" from Frozen
- Wears 18 months clothes, still weighs 25 lbs
- Obsessed with clocks and can spot them everywhere
- Wants to feed himself with a spoon now and loves his food in bowls and on plates
- Tends to use his left hand predominantly. Might be a lefty?
- Says "Mama, where are you?" whenever I leave the room and then comes to find me
Comments
Post a Comment