Skip to main content

Color Run

The girls' school held a Color Run a few weeks ago as a fundraiser. The girls were super excited about it from the moment they found out about it so of course we signed up. The girls loved seeing their friends and running to each color station to get doused in the colored powder. I knew it was going to be messy but I wasn't quite prepared for as messy as it ended up being. Kevin and I ran with the girls and they loved seeing us covered in colors too. Andrew stayed on the sidelines cheering us on with my Dad. He was quite content to watch and eat snacks. After the run ended we picked up the certificates and ribbons, played with the hula hoops, bubbles and balls they had out and headed home. This was the school's first color run (I think) so there are still a few kinks for them to work out but all-in-all it was a lot of fun and we would definitely do it again. Maybe next time we wear hats though since there may or may not still be some color in the girls' hair.









Comments