We went to the beach house again this year for one day. We had fun catching up with some family we don't see very often and enjoying the sun. The kids love the beach, sand and water. Andrew seems to attract the sand. I literally just washed him off before I gave him his sandwich in the picture above. I turned around for a second and turned back around and he and the sandwich were covered in sand. He wanted to eat it anyway. I just don't understand how he does it!
The girls were so into boogie boarding. They were so brave and caught on pretty quickly. They loved every minute of it and just wanted to be out in the water. Toward the end of the day they even went pretty far out with their older cousins and were riding in on those waves like pros!
Andrew loves the waves and getting wet in general. He wanted to go further and further out in the water and loved when the waves came up and splashed all the way up to his face. He would laugh and laugh. That guy has absolutely no fear!
Comments
Post a Comment