This year there hasn't really been much time for the girls to completely obsess over all the catalogs and commercials about what they want. I thank Nutcracker for that. I'm also completely done with my shopping so they better not put in any last minute requests. Besides wanting every thing they see in the Toys R Us catalog Olivia really wants the Puppy Surprise and Lucy wants the Sing Along Elsa doll (yes, they are getting both of these already). They wrote their letters to Santa and promptly taped them shut (with an excessive amount of tape) so I didn't actually get to see them. They did tell me they only asked for those things though. Andrew is the hard one. He has plenty of toys already but mostly just follows the girls around and plays with them/their stuff. He can play very well on his own too and is good about playing with all his toys equally but I feel like he is the kid that has everything.
I'm sure Santa will figure something out ;)
I'm sure Santa will figure something out ;)
Comments
Post a Comment