Skip to main content

Happy Easter

Easter snuck up on us this year since it was so early and we've had a lot going on. It was a very low key Easter this year and probably just what we needed. We went to Mass in the morning and then over to Grandma & Grandpa's in the afternoon for egg hunting, hanging out and dinner.


Last minute egg coloring




Beautiful girls

Checking out their baskets

Candy for breakfast

Reading clues in their Easter basket scavenger hunt

Everyone found their baskets



He LOVES The Little Blue Truck books

Serious egg hunters

I see eggie!

Accidental twinsies

Look, Auntie Mary!

Egg hunting complete!


Showing Great Grandma his eggs

I can't believe it's already almost April! Kevin's on spring break this week and the girls are off next week. Not sure what we'll do with the time off yet but I'm sure we'll find something special to do at least for a few days. Pretty soon school will be over and it will be summer!

Comments