Skip to main content

Father's Day Weekend

Father's Day weekend was pretty busy this year!

Saturday morning Kevin and I did the Irvine Lake Mud Run with some of my co-workers. We weren't really sure what to expect other than to be wet and messy. It ended up being really fun and not even that messy! I definitely think we'll do it again.



Sunday we just relaxed and let Kevin enjoy his day. The girls and I snuck out to get him birthday donuts and he spent the afternoon teaching the girls Monopoly (the worst game ever in my opinion). Of course, it ended in Olivia crying when Kevin crushed the girls. Lucy took it a little better considering she bought one property from Kevin for $1,200 and she thought it was a good deal! Clearly we have some work to do. 





We had dinner and spent the evening at my parents with my Dad. It was a fun, relaxing day just how Kevin wanted. 




The kids are so lucky to have such an amazing, selfless, loving, playful Dad! They sure do love him!!

Comments