Finally the girls' summer school is over, last week was Vacation Bible School and now freedom until the end of August for them. Here they are all ready for their VBS performance.

The kids love swimming so we've spent quite a bit of time at the grandparents' pools and in our little backyard pool.
| Tried to get a picture of them together and they turned into giggly goofballs |
The kids love swimming so we've spent quite a bit of time at the grandparents' pools and in our little backyard pool.
We've also gone to the little neighborhood outdoor market night they have every Friday near our house. The girls love checking out all the treats and deciding what is worthy of their piggy bank money and I'm obsessed with the acai bowls. Plus it gets us out of the house for a little bit right before bedtime. Here they are walking around. I love when I catch them holding hands!
We're all about riding our bikes now too. Andrew rides on the front of Kevin's bike and the girls are really good at keeping up and can go for longer rides now which is nice.
I already feel like summer is flying by and before we know it school will be starting! Hopefully we can squeeze in some more fun and adventures before then.
Comments
Post a Comment