It might as well be nonexistent. That kid! Every time we have asked him what he wants to be for Halloween he has said, "Nuffing". We've looked at costumes, talked about ideas etc but he still says, "Nuffing". I even offered to get out his Odd Squad costume from last year but he doesn't want that either. Finally he agreed to be Catboy from PJ Masks and was even excited about the costume when I first brought it home. As soon as he tried it on and we all got excited about seeing him dressed up he refused to wear it and has ever since. (Anyone need a 2T/3T Catboy costume??)
So, the kid born one day before Halloween is turning out to be the biggest party pooper of them all. We're combining his birthday with Trunk or Treat this year and I'm willing to bet he will be only kid not in costume. I guess we'll just say he's dressed as a birthday boy. A stubborn one at that.
So, the kid born one day before Halloween is turning out to be the biggest party pooper of them all. We're combining his birthday with Trunk or Treat this year and I'm willing to bet he will be only kid not in costume. I guess we'll just say he's dressed as a birthday boy. A stubborn one at that.
Comments
Post a Comment