Skip to main content

Andrew Says

I'm way behind in posting but we've been battling this nasty stomach bug for almost two weeks now. That combined with the election, my birthday and life in general is exhausting. I will catch up on Andrew's birthday and Halloween soonish. In the meantime here are some awesome Andrew quotes lately.


"Daddy, are you going to marry Mama?" and then he informed us that he was going to marry me so Kevin couldn't.


"You're my best friend." - to me (heart melts)


"Mama, don't sing. I'm getting nervous." - said on election morning


"I'm low power. You need to plug me in. My legs don't have any power."


To Nana after we saw a lost dog walking around the neighborhood, "Nana, we found a new dog for you!"


"This is my extruder." - about a PlayDoh tool


"{gibberish words} that's Spanish"


"What's 'electric baby'?" - after hearing the new Justin Timberlake song

Comments