Skip to main content

Meet Lucky

Kevin and I surprised the kids with an early Christmas present on Friday night. We adopted a 3 month old Labrador puppy. He was at the local animal shelter with his 2 sisters for 4 days when we adopted him. They kept him at the shelter for a few days to neuter him and then he was ours! We couldn't wait any longer to surprise the kids. It was the best night! They had absolutely no idea and basically lost their minds when they saw the puppy and realized it was for them. They were screaming, jumping and I'm fairly certain Olivia cried a little. They very quickly decided on the name Lucky for our little guy.









We've had so much fun with him and he has been the best puppy! He doesn't bark, howl or whine. He loves to play and explore all over the backyard and adores all attention. I'm fairly certain he and Andrew will be best buddies. Lucky follows the kids everywhere. It's already the best Christmas!

Comments