Lucky puppy has settled right in and we are totally enjoying life with a puppy. He is getting big already and his paws still look huge so I think he has a ways to go. The girls are getting more used to him and love throwing his toys for him. They are also in charge of feeding him every morning. Andrew is obsessed with the dog. I think he thinks the dog is just for him. When he's playing in the house he has to have the blinds open so he can show the dog his toys, see what Lucky is doing and talk to him. It is super cute!
Every day when we leave and come home Andrew runs up to the gate where Lucky greets him with licks and then Andrew does this random singing/dancing routine for/with the dog. It is hilarious and the girls and I crack up every time. Andrew sings "la la la" while twirling in circles with his hands above his head or on his belly. Equally as funny, is that Lucky seems to enjoy this routine and gets so excited he starts leaping/bouncing. I don't even know if that is the most appropriate way to describe it. Lucky jumps straight up in the air off all four paws. They are the funniest/weirdest duo. I will get a video this weekend.
Kevin is training Lucky in all sorts of things and he really is a sweetheart. He loves to lick, still chews up any toys the kids leave out but doesn't really bark or anything. He is primarily outside but has come in for some visits here and there. We are loving our Lucky puppy!
Every day when we leave and come home Andrew runs up to the gate where Lucky greets him with licks and then Andrew does this random singing/dancing routine for/with the dog. It is hilarious and the girls and I crack up every time. Andrew sings "la la la" while twirling in circles with his hands above his head or on his belly. Equally as funny, is that Lucky seems to enjoy this routine and gets so excited he starts leaping/bouncing. I don't even know if that is the most appropriate way to describe it. Lucky jumps straight up in the air off all four paws. They are the funniest/weirdest duo. I will get a video this weekend.
Kevin is training Lucky in all sorts of things and he really is a sweetheart. He loves to lick, still chews up any toys the kids leave out but doesn't really bark or anything. He is primarily outside but has come in for some visits here and there. We are loving our Lucky puppy!
Comments
Post a Comment