Happy 8th birthday to my sweet, beautiful, smart girls!
I took the day off work to spend with the girls. They had a short day so I took cupcakes to their class so all the kids could sing and celebrate with them. After we headed to the mall for Red Robin lunch and then on to getting their ears pierced. The girls were beyond excited to get their ears pierced. It was a BIG day for them.
Lucy went first and picked out the March birthstone studs and then before I knew it both ears were pierced without so much as a flinch. I couldn't believe it! She loved looking in the mirror and seeing them. Olivia went next and was a little more nervous. She teared up after the first ear was done and then bravely sat and held my hand as they did her other ear. The girls were so happy to see the results and couldn't stop smiling and looking in the mirrors.
After that we did a little bit of shopping, picked up Andrew from Grandpa & Grandma's house and came home to open presents. They loved the telescope from Andrew, clothes and other gifts. It was a really fun day with these big girls! Happy 8th Birthday!!
Lucy went first and picked out the March birthstone studs and then before I knew it both ears were pierced without so much as a flinch. I couldn't believe it! She loved looking in the mirror and seeing them. Olivia went next and was a little more nervous. She teared up after the first ear was done and then bravely sat and held my hand as they did her other ear. The girls were so happy to see the results and couldn't stop smiling and looking in the mirrors.
After that we did a little bit of shopping, picked up Andrew from Grandpa & Grandma's house and came home to open presents. They loved the telescope from Andrew, clothes and other gifts. It was a really fun day with these big girls! Happy 8th Birthday!!
Comments
Post a Comment