Skip to main content

Catch up

I'm going to have to do some major catch up on here from the last few months. Life just got crazy busy but I think/hope it is about to settle down. Here's what we've been up to.

  • The girls started volleyball one night a week which they love so far. I think we'll continue that for awhile.
  • The girls also made their First Communion!
  • Andrew is loving life. He'd play outside all day long if I let him. He loves the dog. We lost his lovie but have overcome that trauma.
  • Kevin's still in school and flying (what seems like) effortlessly through his classes
  • My new job is great! We had our Grand Opening this past weekend so last week was brutal but well worth all the stress. My work schedule shifts now for awhile so I can work weekends when it's extra busy and have Mondays and Tuesdays off. That will take some getting used to but hopefully it's not for too long.
I'll have a frenzy of posts/pictures up in the coming days to catch up.

Comments