Skip to main content

Andrew's 4th Birthday

Andrew had a wonderful 4th birthday! He kept telling us he didn't want a birthday or presents or cake "or nothing" for weeks leading up to his birthday. Not sure what that was all about but he doesn't seem to like a lot of attention/praise so I think that was a part of it. We proceeded on without his consent and had a wonderful day for him.


He woke up to balloons and presents including the new mini trampoline that he bounced on all morning. His birthday was on a school day so I brought cupcakes at lunchtime so all the kids could sing and celebrate with him. He wasn't too into the kids singing though and plugged his ears for the entire song, even though he was smiling.





He told everyone we saw that day that it was his birthday and he was very proud of that fact. After dinner, we had cake and opened presents. He loved all his toys, especially the blue robot from Auntie Sarah, Uncle Tim, Zack and Nick and the super awesome MagnaTile set that I think has gotten more use than any toy we have ever bought for him. Even I love playing with them!


We waited to have his family birthday party until the next weekend to avoid Halloween festivities. He had an awesome time playing with his cousins. He loved every single gift he opened and exclaimed after each one, "For me? That's what I've always wanted!"







I still can hardly believe he's already 4. How is that possible? I'm so happy he is still such a kissy, cuddly boy who I can always convince to snuggle me on the couch (as long as I allow him to have his lovie and suckie thumb). Happy 4th Birthday, my sweet Andrew!

Comments